Friday, March 7, 2008

Shomali plains

Apologies that I communicate mainly through pictures these days. Not that there isn't enough to tell - as always, there are hundred of stories and thoughts swirling around in my mind. But I need time to write them down - to concretize them and bring them into a format that other people could make sense out of my toughts, too. So thats why I am posting mainly pictures - but remember, these pictures are in essence showing all these little and great things that capture my attention. So in one or the other way, they are also part of my stories and thoughts.
Above are some of the landscapes of the Shomali plains, just outside Kabul. Wonderful places, which I could drive through and look at for hours and hours without getting bored (walking over these field is unfortunately not possible due to the hazard of occasional mines)

No comments: