Monday, January 7, 2008

Our clan

For four years, my family, consisting of myself, my sister kathrin, my brother micheal and my dad and mum and not to forget our family dog Argo hadn't succeeded to meet all together. this year Christmas it was thus the first time that all of us where united in the same place for a few days. I admit that I felt a bit anxious beforehand, not knowing how it would be to be together with all family members at the same time. Ultimately, it worked out extremely well. It felt good seeing everybody again in my home town instead of hopping from one place in Europe to the other to see them (my sister lives in Switzerland, while my brother stays in Vienna).
Making use of this unique opportunity, we immediately revived old traditions, such as a trip to lake Garda south of my region on the 26th.




Myself, preparing Christmas dinner - another family tradition I haven't adhered to in years
My brother, trying on his Christmas present, brought exclusively to him from Afghanistan

No comments: