Thursday, December 4, 2008

Very last note

As you might suspect from all these "last" in my recent updates, I am not intending to continue writing on this blog. I have actually just finalized quite a long piece, a somewhat collection of some final thoughts, which you can find below the pictures. You guess rightly, that I have left Afghanistan, mainly due to some personal reasons which I might share another time. So much far now: they are of entirely positive nature!

Thanks to all of you around the world for following this blog, and stay safe whereever you are :)

Johanna

1 comment:

anadeusto said...

As one of the red dots in the map, I wish you many pleasures in this new stage after SL and Afghanistan. If you do decide to start another blog i hope you keep us posted. Tanti baci da Bujumbura, Ana